In 1999 and 2001, SSETI retrieved skeletal remains from 41 locations in the Bahamas and on the Gulf of Mexico continental shelf and upper slope that had been on the seafloor for eight years.
What does SERACC stand for?
SERACC stands for SSETI (Student Space Exploration and Technology Initiative) Express Radio Amateur Communications Client (decoder)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Special Emergency Response and Assistance
- Special Emphasis Reliability Area
- Standard European Rules of the Air (aviation)
- Standardised European Rules of the Air (EU)
- StarEdit Ruby Aspect (Starcraft editor)
- State Employees Retirement Association
- Superfund Emergency Response Actions
- Syracuse Environmental Research Associates
- Serviço Regional de Aviação Civil (Brazil)
- Social and Economic Rights Action Center (Nigeria)
- Service de Renforcement des Appuis aux Communautés de Base en Afrique Centrale (French)
- Safety Engineering and Risk Analysis Division (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
- Scottish Executive Rural Affairs Department
- South East Rural Affairs Forum (Government Office for the Southeast; UK)
- Societe d'Applications pour l'Industrie (Belgium)
- Sociedad Española de Radiología Médica
- Southeast Regional Atheist Meet (convention)
- Southeast Regional Aquatic Nuisance Species Education and Outreach Network
- Social Enterprise Regional Action Plan (UK)
- Socio-Economic Rights and Accountability Project (Lagos, Nigeria; est. 2004)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Classroom Space The European Space Agency puts the first-ever student-designed satellite--the SSETI Express--into orbit.
The SSETI has conducted an experimental assessment of brine preservation of invertebrates and wood.