Nimse, Hon'ble Vice Chancellor, SRTM University, for his kind support.
What does SWBD stand for?
SWBD stands for SRTM (Shuttle Radar Topography Mission) Water Body Dataset
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWBD
We have 1 other meaning of SWBD in our Acronym Attic
- Student Will Be Able To... (used to define training objectives)
- Smith & Wesson Big Bowie
- South West Brain Bank (various locations)
- South West Brass Band Association (UK)
- Seminal Concentrations of White Blood Corpuscles
- South Wales Baptist College (UK)
- South Warwickshire Business Club (UK)
- State Ward Board and Care (Michigan)
- South Wales British Caravanners Club
- South-West Brisbane Community Legal Centre (Australia)
- Sharjah World Book Fair (United Arab Emirates)
- Star Wars: Battlefront (video game)
- Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (video game)
- SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund)
- Solid Waste Burial Grounds
- Subtract-with-Borrow Generators (scientific computing)
- Sea World and Busch Gardens Conservation Fund (St. Louis, MO)
- Sandwell and West Birmingham Hospital (UK)
- Southwest Border Initiative (US Department of Justice)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] Data processing: A DEM can be obtained from various sources SRTM (90 x 90m global DEM), ASTER (Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emission and Reflection Radiometer), 30 x 30 m or Manually by interpolation.
For the purpose of generating orthoimage with the accuracy of a topographic map in the scale of 1:10,000, DEM from SRTM could be used.
SRTM data were collected using interferometric synthetic aperture radar as apart of Space Shuttle Endeavour's STS-99 mission in 2000.
x; any type of numerical model of terrain (DEM) can be used as input (free types as SRTM, ASTER GDEM, etc, or commercial versions) and the vector for interfluves must be ArcView specific (**.