What does SNARK stand for?
SNARK stands for SRI's (Stanford Research Institute's) New Automated Reasoning Kit (SRI International)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stuttgart National Aquaculture Research Center
- Soluble NSF (N-Ethylmaleimide-Sensitive Factor) Attachment Protein Receptor
- Sub-Network Address Resolution Entity
- System Intrusion Analysis and Reporting Environment (Linux security tool)
- Seminaphthorhodafluors (Molecular Probes, Inc; visible light–excitable fluorescent pH indicators )
- Social Network and Relationship Finder (Microsoft)
- Stable North American Reference Frame (university consortium)
- Syndicat National des Anesthésiologistes-Réanimateurs Français
- Serotonin NorAdrenergic Reuptake Inhibitor
- Student Nurses' Association of Rhode Island.
- Sierra Nevada Aquatic Research Laboratory (California)
- Suggested No Adverse Response Level
- Surgical Navigation Apparatus Research Laboratory (Vanderbilt University)
- Sindacato Nazionale Antiusura Riabilitazione Protestati (Italy)
- Sierra Nevada Amateur Radio Society (1968)
- Secure Network Access Switch (Nortel Networks Corp.)
- Signaling Network Analysis System
- Slovak National Accreditation Service (Bratislava, Slovakia)
- Slovenska Narodna Akreditacna Sluzba (Slovak: Slovak National Accreditation Service)
- Society of Naval Architecture Students