NET platform, Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation, Microsoft SQL Database and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
What does SSRS stand for?
SSRS stands for SQL Server Reporting Services (Microsoft SQL Server 2005)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSRS
We have 24 other meanings of SSRS in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Safety Rating System (EU)
- Self Supporting River Systems (workshop; Netherlands)
- Shared Service Request System
- Shared SONET Ring Service
- Single State Registration System
- Site Specific Remediation Strategy
- Social Science Research Solutions (Glen Mills, PA)
- Social Skills Rating System
- Society for Social Responsibility in Science
- Software and Software-Related Service (revenue assessment)
- SQL Server Resolution Service (Microsoft SQL Server 2000)
- Staff Summary Routing Sheet
- Subspace Subcode of a Reed-Solomon Code
- Subtracted Shifted Raman Spectroscopy
- Suginami Shonen Rugby School (Japan)
- Super Sport Rally Sport (Camaro)
- Super Stock Racing Series
- Supplemental Stall Recognition System (aviation)
- Support Scheme for Rural Specialists (Sydney, NSW, Australia)
- System Security Requirements Specification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offers the Glovia BI Starter Kit for SQL Server(R) Also being released is the Glovia BI Starter Kit for SQL Server(R), which supports SQL Server Reporting Services for producing and managing organizational reporting.
The Express Edition includes SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) functionality, Full Text Search and SQL Server Management Studio Express, a simplified graphical management environment for SQL Server Express Edition.