9 For database administrators, ETL developers, data architects, programmers, and others, this guide explains the features of Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services when used as an import/export wizard, ETL tool, control flow engine, application platform, or high-performance data transformation pipeline.
What does SSIS stand for?
SSIS stands for SQL Server Integration Services (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSIS
We have 33 other meanings of SSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Secure System Integration and Reliability Improvement
- Southern Sudan Interactive Radio Instruction
- Support Staff Interests Round Table
- Sales Support and Infrastructure Services
- Scanning Surface Inspection System
- School of Social Sciences and International Studies (Australia)
- Security Screening Information System (various companies)
- Social Services Information System (UK)
- Space Station Information System
- Specialized Security and Investigation Services (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
- State Security Investigations Sector (Egyptian Ministry of the Interior)
- Structural Statistics for Industry and Services (Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development)
- Sultan Sharafuddin Idris Shah
- Surveying and Spatial Information System (Australia)
- Sports Science Institute of South Africa (Newlands, South Africa)
- Salt Sensitivity Index for Systolic Blood Pressure
- Statistical and Social Inquiry Society of Ireland
- Safeguards and Security Issues Status Management Information System
- Synchronous Serial Interface Status Register
- Social Support Inventory for Stroke Survivors (cardiology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OB) a provider of data integration and event capture software, announced on Wednesday (27 May) the general availability of Attunity Oracle-CDC for SSIS, delivering change data capture (CDC) technology integrated with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to facilitate integration, replication and synchronisation of Oracle data.
9 From fundamentals to advanced topics, this book teaches readers not only how to use SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), but also how to make integration projects stronger, faster, and smarter.