Sils took the lead after Jakobsen put Talbot away for a scorching run into the corner, but then Sils were challenged hard by skilful play that put Stourbridge into a 10-5 lead with minutes left on the clock.
What does SILEWP stand for?
SILEWP stands for SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) Electronic Working Papers
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sexual Induced Lucid Dream
- Special Improvement Lighting District
- Sumitomo Integrated Lammeren Duct (energy saving device on ships)
- Swedish Institute for Legal Development (est. 1992)
- Southeast Interactive Long Distance Learning (University of South Dakota)
- Shanghai Institute of Law and Economics (China)
- Sign Language Engineering
- Small Incumbent Local Exchange Carrier (telecommunications)
- Southwest Illinois Law Enforcement Commission (Belleville, IL)
- SIL (Summer Institute of Linguistics) Electronic Survey Reports
- Separation of Isotopes by Laser Excitation
- Shanghai International Library Forum (China)
- Shanghai International Literary Festival (Shanghai, China)
- Society of Indian Law Firms
- South Indian Liberal Federation
- Statewide Independent Living Fund (Virginia)
- Sundaram India Leadership Fund (finance)
- Secretary of the Interior and Local Government
- Serious Injury Legal Group (St. Louis, MO)
- State Informatization Leading Group (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Barrister Masroor Shah, chief patron of SIL Law Society and Nida Tareen, Principal of SIL have congratulated the newly announced office-bearers of the law society and have asked them to continue arranging and participating in legal training and skill development activities to produce accomplished lawyers of the future.
The PSR-FSP/2x1 can be used in applications up to a Safety Integrity Level (SIL) 3, and the PSR-FSP2/2x1 can be used for up to a SIL 2 requirement, according to IEC 61508.
According to information despatched to Karachi Stock Exchange here Tuesday, Atlas Bank said that SIL has also entered into an agreement to purchase majority shares of Arif Habib Bank Ltd (AHBL) and May Bank Ltd.
This SIL 3 rated Safety Integrated System (SIS) provides the highest level of integration of safety and control on the market today; its controller received its SIL 3 certification from TUV in November 2008.
Even after the SIL was expelled in 1979, it apparently continued much of its work uninterrupted.