In its end state, NSWG-3-the undersea headquarters, LOGSU-3, SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team ONE, NSWG-3 Training Detachment (TRADET-3), and the Advanced Training Command undersea training detachment will all be co-located in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
What does SDVT stand for?
SDVT stands for SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SDVT
- Simple Dynamic Channel Assignment with Violation to the Reuse Pattern
- Split Delivery Vehicle Routing Problems
- Small Digital Voice Switch (USAF)
- Social Development and Voluntary Service (Nepal)
- Stafford District Voluntary Services (UK)
- State Delta Verification System
- State Department of Veterans Service (Georgia)
- Single-Depot Vehicle Scheduling Problem (math problem)
- Smackdown Vs. Raw (WWE video game)
- Science Data Validation Team (Mars Global Surveyor)
- Secure Digital Voice Terminal
- Septic Deep Venous Thrombosis (cardiovascular medicine)
- Sinus Denervation and Vagotomy
- Scalable Data Warehouse
- Scenario Development Workshop (various locations)
- Schutzgemeinschaft Deutscher Wald (German: Protection of German Forests)
- Security Data Warehouse (various companies)
- Seedling Dry Weight
- Self Defense Weapon
- Self Directed Wealth (various companies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 1, Pearl City, Hawaii Commander, NSWG 4, Little Creek, Va.
These components deploy SEAL teams, SEAL Delivery Vehicle Teams and Special Boat Units to meet the training, exercise, contingency and wartime requirements of theater commanders.
There are currently six SEAL teams and two SEAL delivery vehicle teams, equally divided between the East and Weast coasts of the United States.
SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 1, Pearl City, Hawaii SEAL Delivery Vehicle Detachment 2, Little Creek, Va.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Photo by MC2 Dustin Coveny Navy divers and special operators from SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team 2 and Naval Special Warfare Logistics Support conduct lock-out training with USS Hawaii (SSN 776) for material certification.
SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team (SDVT) 1, Pearl City, Hawaii SEAL Delivery Vehicle Team (SDVT) 2, Little Creek, Va.