Much has been written about the benefits of SAS and SATA compared to previous generation storage interconnects.
What does SRFD stand for?
SRFD stands for SATA (Serial Advanced Technology Attachment) RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) Flash Drive (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SRFD
We have 3 other meanings of SRFD in our Acronym Attic
- Sunny Ridge Family Center (Bolingbrook, IL)
- Susquehanna River Fishing Club (Maryland)
- Suttonians Rugby Football Club (Ireland)
- Swedish Rowling Fan Club (author fan club; J.K. Rowling)
- Short-Range Force Constant Model (physics)
- Sacramento River Flood Control Project (California)
- Self-Repairing Flight Control System
- Singing River Federal Credit Union (Moss Point, MS)
- Spartanburg Regional Federal Credit Union (South Carolina)
- San Rafael Fire Department (San Rafael, CA)
- Slow Release Fluoride Device (dentistry)
- South River Fire Department (New Jersey)
- Southern Rural Fire District (New Zealand)
- Strathmore Rural Fire Department (Canada)
- Sydney River Fire Department (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Secondary Road Fund Distribution Advisory Committee (Iowa)
- Sub-Regional Forecast Duty Officer
- Scalable Reliable File Distribution Protocol (software engineering)
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program
- Santa Rosa Fire Equipment (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kano Technologies adds SATA II performance to their portfolio of innovative storage products with the X-SPAND PRO, a family of external SATA II storage systems with up to 1.
The Promise Advantage [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] *** Promise is the worldwide leader in SATA RAID.
The SATA interface has become synonymous with hard disk drive (HDD) solutions that deliver performance and reliability at a price typically below the cost of SCSI or Fibre Channel.