The announcement was made at a press conference at SeUGI 21, this year's annual SAS European Users Group International conference.
What does SEUGI stand for?
SEUGI stands for SAS European Users Group International
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Switch Expansion Unit
- System Electronics Unit
- System Expansion Unit
- Southeastern Underwriters Association (insurance)
- State Engineering University of Armenia
- Southeastern Utah Association of Local Governments (Price, Utah)
- Shoot-Em-Up Construction Kit (game development kit)
- Seasonal Energy Utilization Efficiency (boiler performance rating)
- Structure and Evolution of the Universe Education Forum
- Socio-Economic Unit Foundation (India)
- Software Engineering im Unterricht der Hochschulen (Workshop)
- Sega Entertainment USA, Inc,
- Simple End User Linux
- South East University Librarians (UK)
- Support Equipment Utilization List
- Sveriges Eritreanska Unga Muslimer (Swedish: Eritrean Young Muslims of Sweden)
- South East University Neighborhood Association (Syracuse University Government and Community Relations; New York)
- Salvo Error U Omisión (Spanish: Except Mistake or Omission; banking)
- Solution and European Union Party (Turkey)
- Survey of Employment and Unemployment Patterns (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The announcement of the launch of SAS Marketing Optimization was made at the 21st annual SAS European Users Group International conference here, attended by thousands of SAS customers and staff from around the world.
1 was made at the 21st annual SAS European Users Group International conference here, attended by thousands of SAS customers and staff from around the world.
The announcement came at the SAS European Users Group International (SeUGI) 20 conference in Paris, attended by more than 2,000 SAS customers from around the world.
The first demonstration of SAS on HP-UX and IA-64 will take place at the annual SAS European Users Group International (SeUGI) conference this week in Dublin, Ireland.
The announcement of the new budgeting component came at the SAS European Users Group International (SEUGI) conference in The Hague, The Netherlands, running today through Friday.