The SADC Council of Ministers are meeting in Maputo, Republic of Mozambique.
What does SENDU stand for?
SENDU stands for SADC (Southern African Development Community) Epidemiology Network on Drug Use
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SENDU in our Acronym Attic
- Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data
- Stolen Equipment National Database (UK)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act (UK)
- Secure Electronic Net Document Delivery
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Information, Advice and Support Service (UK)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunals (UK)
- Systems Engineering for Network Debug, Integration, and Test
- South End New Development Organization (St. Louis, MO)
- Southern Europe New Drug Organization
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Order (est. 2005; Northern Ireland, UK)
- Society of Environmental Engineers
- Southeast New England
- Servicios a la Navegación en el Espacio Aéreo Mexicano (Mexico)
- Social Ethical Environmental Consulting and Audit (Italy)
- Single Event Noise Exposure Level (aviation)
- Secretaria de Energia (Mexico)
- South Eastern New England Shipbuilding Corporation
- Scientific and Engineering Network
- Senior Executive
- Support and Education Network for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Parents and Caregivers
Samples in periodicals archive:
The United Republic of Tanzania is the current Chair of the SADC Organ on Politics, Defence and Security Cooperation (SADC Organ), whilst the Republics of South Africa and Namibia complete the Troika of the Organ.
The SADC Tribunal is a court and the highest policy institution of the SADC.
Then when Mugabe unilaterally appointed his own ZANU-PF supporters to all the key ministries, SADC again called on the MDC to compromise; again it did so.
Out of this summit should have emerged a clear strategy for presentation at the upcoming Africa Beijing + 10 Review to ensure SADC member countries meet the 30% target of women set by their own 1997 declaration.
Ces cinq dernieres annees, les SADC ont investi plus de 90 millions de dollars par l'entermise de prets et de services de consultation afin d'aider les petites et moyennes entreprises a creer et a maintenir plus de 12 700 emplois.