What does S stand for?
S stands for S Sub-Shell (innermost electron subshell)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S
- Antisubmarine (US military aircraft designation; as in S-2 Tracker)
- Area of a geometric figure (mathematics)
- Continuous-time complex variable (analogous to Z in discrete-time; electrical engineering)
- Entropy (thermodynamics)
- Fourth Heartbeat Wave
- Franchise Stamp (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Fresnel Sine Integral
- Onde Seconde (Italian: second wave; seismography)