And there are other hurdles, including early diagnosis and ensuring the continuation of funding under the Ryan White Care Act, the 1990 law that has kept many HIV programs afloat.
What does RWCA stand for?
RWCA stands for Ryan White CARE (Comprehensive AIDS Resources Emergency) Act (est. 1990)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of RWCA
- Roberts Wesleyan College (Rochester, New York)
- Robot World Congress
- Roofing Wholesale Company (various locations)
- Rugby World Cup
- Release When Commit and Non-Speculative
- Real World Computing - 1 (parallel processing machine)
- Rotary Wing Command and Control (US Army Special Operations Aircraft Regiment SOAR system)
- Raleigh-Wake Citizens Association (North Carolina)
- Resume Writers Council of Arizona (est. 1996)
- Rhine Workshop on Computer Algebra
- Rotary Wing Close Air Support (USMC)
- Regional Workshop Coordinating Committee
- Republican Women of Coffee County (Alabama)
- Retrograde Warm Continuous Cardioplegia
- Rick Wakeman's Communication Centre (musician website)
- Riverina Water County Council (New South Wales, Australia)
- Roosevelt Water Conservation District (Arizona)
- Raleigh-Wake County Dental Society (North Carolina)
- Region Western & Central Europe
- Read, Write, Create, Erase, Modify, and File (scan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He discussed how many of the HIV nondisclosure statutes came to be as a result of the first Ryan White Care Act.
We worked with Senator [Tom] Coburn's office with trying to move forward reauthorization of the Ryan White CARE Act.
1, with an open letter to Congress urging policy-makers to reauthorize the nation's HIV/AIDS assistance program for low-income families, known as the Ryan White CARE Act, which Congress and President Bush reauthorized for three years in December, and increase U.
Washington had just begun noticing AIDS' decade-old carnage when, in 1990, Congress passed the Ryan White CARE Act, which is now the federal government's primary vehicle for funding AIDS services.
Rumors persist that eventually the Ryan White CARE Act will not be renewed, effectively dismantling an essential support network for the families and individuals who continue to be devastated by this disease every day.