[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] In mid-February, the Banque Commerciale du Rwanda (BCR) buoyed the exchange still further with a bond for 5bn Rwandan francs ($9.
What does RWFR stand for?
RWFR stands for Rwandan Franc (national currency)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RWFR
We have 1 other meaning of RWFR in our Acronym Attic
- The Royal Welch Fusiliers (a British Regiment)
- Ron Weasley Fan Club (Harry Potter character enthusiasts)
- Running Wolf Fitness Center (Minneapolis, MN)
- Roberts Warren Fire-Rescue Department (Roberts, WI)
- Rainer Werner Fassbinder Foundation (Germany)
- Regional Woodland and Forestry Framework (UK)
- Rutland Water Fly Fishers (Oakham, England, UK)
- Right Wing Forum Guard (political blog)
- Random Walk Frequency Modulation (ANSI)
- Realty World Forest Realty (Saugus, MA)
- Raiffeisen Waren Genossenschaft (German: Raiffeisen Retail Cooperative)
- Random World Generator (gaming)
- Rao-Wilton-Glisson function
- Ray White Group (real estate; Australia)
- Real World Golf (game)
- Real Wrestling Guru
- Rectangular Waveguide
- Recycling Working Group (UK)
- Reduced Waste Generation
- Reengineering Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 million Ethnic groups Hutu (Bantu), Tutsi (Hamitic) and Twa (Pygmy) Languages Kinyarwanda, French, English and Kiswahili Currency Rwandan franc (RWF) Per capita income $1,600 Population below poverty line 60 percent Import commodities Food, machinery and steel Import partners Kenya (18.
5 billion, 135th in the world (2006 estimate) GDP--PPP Per Capita: $1,600, 194th in the world (2006 estimate) Exchange Rates: 560 Rwandan francs per U.
Avega gave the group 56,000 Rwandan francs (pounds 85) to start-up the business.
Rwandan Francs are beginning to reappear but in insufficient amounts.
According to Mr Marc Rugenera, the new Finance Minister, 154 parcels containing freshly printed banknotes worth between 10 and 30 billion Rwandan Francs (US$30-90m) were taken from the Rwandan National Bank.