Airtel plans to invest more than $100 million in its operations in Rwanda over the next three years.
What does RW stand for?
RW stands for Rwanda
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RW
We have 26 other meanings of RW in our Acronym Attic
- Ronald Weasley (Harry Potter character)
- Root Word
- Rotary Wing
- Rotoworld (sports website)
- Round the World (airfare construction)
- Royal Wedding (UK)
- Rufus Wainwright (singer)
- Russell Watson (British tenor)
- Russian Woman
- US Revenue Hunting Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Right Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- Ready, Willing and Able
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Rawlings Workhorse Youth Batting Glove (baseball equipment)
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity (music pickup)
- Radiological Worker II (training)
- Road Warning System 2
- Rockwater 2 (Halliburton)
- Return to Work at 2 Weeks (medical recovery)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In 1994 decades of ethnic tension, political turmoil, and violence in Rwanda erupted into 100 horrific days of bloodshed, leaving an estimated 800,000 dead.
MOVIE REVIEW Hotel Rwanda United Artists Directed by Terry George Starring Don Cheadle, Sophie Okonedo, Nick Nolte THE MOST TEMPTING mistake when one looks at an event like the 1994 genocide in Rwanda is to think that if you talk to all the right people, read all the right books or see the right movies, you will understand.
Greatly disturbed by the images, he was seized by the idea of transposing the unspeakable events in Rwanda into a film.
ONE of THE most HAUNTING moments in Peter Raymont's latest film Shake Hands with the Devil: The Journey of Romeo Dallaire is in an old church in Rwanda that now holds the skulls of hundreds of people who were brutally murdered during the 1994 genocide.