When the Rutherford High Energy Laboratory was formed under the auspices of the National Institute for Research in Nuclear Science to take forward the UK particle physics research programme, Peter transferred across with the PLA team.
What does RHEL stand for?
RHEL stands for Rutherford High Energy Laboratory (now Rutherford Appleton Laboratory; UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHEL
We have 1 other meaning of RHEL in our Acronym Attic
- Rural Health Education Database (Australia)
- Rural Housing and Economic Development
- Reflected High Energy Electron Diffraction
- Rural Health Education Foundation (Curtin, Australia)
- Rush-Henrietta Education Foundation (Henrietta, NY)
- Rainer Hackl Entertainment Group (Germany)
- Recombinant human Epidermal Growth Factor (protein)
- Rezekne Higher Education Institution (Latvia)
- Immortalized Human Epidermal Keratinocyte (also seen as IHEK)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 3
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Rural Hospital Electronic Library of Michigan
- Re-Deployable High-Energy Laser System (fully integrated transportable Directed Energy Systems package)
- Rangeland Hydrology and Erosion Model (USDA)
- Réseau d'Hematologie Pédiatrique (French: Network of Pediatric Hematology)
- Reconstitution Historique en Midi-Pyrenees (French: Historical Reenactment in Mid-Pyrenees)
- Red Hat Enterprise Network (Linux)
- Roanoke Home Educators Network (Virginia)
- Rural Health Education Network (Nebraska)