[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Mummichog and sheepshead minnow experiments Young-of-the-year sheepshead minnows and mummichog were collected from four marsh pools adjacent to the Rutgers University Marine Field Station from October to November 1996.
What does RUMFS stand for?
RUMFS stands for Rutgers University Marine Field Station (Little Egg Inlet, NJ)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
- Rochester upon Medway City Council (UK)
- Research on Undergraduate Mathematics Education
- Russia, Middle East and Africa
- Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education Community
- Reference Your Memorandum
- Rhodes University Mathematics Education Project (South Africa)
- Reference Message From Your Office
- Are You Male or Female
- Range of Unambiguously Measurable Frequencies
- Rumor Intelligence (military intelligence)
- Rumored Intelligence (slang)
- Rasch Unidimensional Measurement Models (software)
- Remote Utility Monitoring and Management (Wales, UK)
- Research Unit of Maritime Medicine (Denmark)
- Random Utility Maximization Nested Logit
- Are You Male or Female?
- Are You Male Or Are You Female?
- Rear Unit of Many Purposes (Big Electric Human-Energized Machine, Only Too Heavy)
- Ribulose Monophosphate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Meteorological data are also collected on a near continuous basis in the JCNERR, specifically on a meteorological tower at the Rutgers University Marine Field Station on Great Bay.
Estuarine Sampling Postlarval lobsters were collected in the semi-enclosed boat basin of Rutgers University Marine Field Station (RUMFS) in southern New Jersey.