For example, pitfall trap data for rusty grain beetles collected over 5 sampling dates revealed 3,290 in pressure-aeration bins versus 662 in suction-aeration ones.
What does RGB stand for?
RGB stands for Rusty Grain Beetle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RGB
We have 41 other meanings of RGB in our Acronym Attic
- Red Giant Branch (astronomy)
- Red-Green-Blue (color model based on additive color primaries)
- Reduction Gear Box
- Regional General Board
- Regional Governing Body (various organizations)
- Rent Guidelines Board (New York)
- Residential Green Building
- Returnable Glass Bottle (packaging)
- Roberto Gómez Bolaños (Mexican actor)
- Robinson Green Beretta Corporation (Providence, RI)
- Guinea-Bissau Resistance-Ba Fata Movement
- R. Gaines Baty Associates (Dallas, TX)
- Red Green Blue Alpha
- Red/Green/Blue/Amber (LED driver for RGBA color mixing applications)
- Riverbend Government Benefits Administrator, Inc. (Chattanooga, TN)
- R.G. Barry Corporation (Pickerington, OH)
- Redeeming Grace Baptist Church
- Rockefeller Group Business Center (New York, NY)
- Royal Goan Beach Club (Goa, India)
- Red Green Blue Emerald
Samples in periodicals archive:
Insects such as the lesser grain borer, the red flour beetle, and the rusty grain beetle not only devour vast amounts of stored grain, but add insult to injury by defecating on the kernels, triggering the growth of fungi and molds such as Fusarium and Aspergillus.
The rusty grain beetle is the most economically important insect pest of stored grain in Canada.
Secondary ones, such as the sawtoothed grain beetle or the rusty grain beetle, come in after other pests have opened things up for them.
Targeted insects include the maize weevil, rusty grain beetle, flat grain beetle, Indianmeal moth, and red flour beetle.