In the ad, a well-dressed Russian woman powerwalks through a city and talks on her iPhone as music reminiscent of an action movie pulses in the background.
What does RW stand for?
RW stands for Russian Woman
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RW
We have 26 other meanings of RW in our Acronym Attic
- Ron Wood (musician)
- Ronald Weasley (Harry Potter character)
- Root Word
- Rotary Wing
- Rotoworld (sports website)
- Round the World (airfare construction)
- Royal Wedding (UK)
- Rufus Wainwright (singer)
- Russell Watson (British tenor)
- US Revenue Hunting Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Right Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- Ready, Willing and Able
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Rawlings Workhorse Youth Batting Glove (baseball equipment)
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity (music pickup)
- Radiological Worker II (training)
- Road Warning System 2
- Rockwater 2 (Halliburton)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dubai, June 17 (ANI): A Russian woman, who fell down from a first floor window while trying to be intimate with a Moroccan man, has been sentenced to one-year imprisonment.
Summary: Cyber-crime fighters nabbed a jilted Israeli lover who paralyzed Omsk airport in Siberia by e-mailing a bomb threat in the name of the Russian woman who ditched him, an Israeli daily reported on Cyber-crime fighters nabbed a jilted Israeli lover who paralyzed Omsk airport in Siberia by e-mailing a bomb threat in the name of the Russian woman who ditched him, an Israeli daily reported on Friday.