The Russian Union of Travel Industry has sent a letter to the European Commission demanding measures against the Bulgaria Air airline carrier which they believed has failed to serve its customers.
What does RUTI stand for?
RUTI stands for Russian Union of Travel Industry (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RUTI
We have 1 other meaning of RUTI in our Acronym Attic
- Rutgers Center for Operations Research
- Reference Telegram From Your Office
- Ready to Use Therapeutic Food
- Reciprocal Use of Test Facilities
- Are You There for A Call? (electronic phone message)
- Radio Users Telephone Handbook
- Raloxifene Use for The Heart (clinical trial)
- Running up That Hill
- Rutgers University Talking Head (facial animation system)
- Recurrent Urinary Tract Infection
- Rathbone Unit Trust Management Limited (UK)
- Resource-User Thread Pattern
- Racing Under the Roof (Bicycle Motorcross)
- Roll up the Rim (Tim Hortons contest)
- Rencana Umum Tata Ruang Daerah (Indonesian: General Spatial Plan Area; Indonesia)
- Rencana Umum Tata Ruang Kabupaten (Malay: General District Space Plan Administration)
- Roll Up the Rim to Win (Canada, Tim Hortons contest)
- Rencana Umum Tata Ruang Wilayah (Indonesian: General Spatial Plan)
- Racers Under the Son (California)
- Running Up The Score (college football discussion)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vice President of the Russian Union of Travel Industry Yuri Barzykin has recommended Russian tourists, who cannot travel to Egypt, to visit Cyprus and Greece, the portal ellada-russia.