1, is a Russian Imperial Stout aged for nearly 10 months in used oak bourbon barrels.
What does RIS stand for?
RIS stands for Russian Imperial Stout
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RIS
We have 271 other meanings of RIS in our Acronym Attic
- Reviving the Islamic Spirit (conference)
- Rich Internet Solutions (Netherlands)
- Ridgecrest Intermediate School
- River Information Services
- Robotics Invention System (LEGO)
- Robotique et Interactions (French: Robotics and Interactions; research group)
- Romulan Imperial Ship (Star Trek)
- Roosevelt Intermediate School (Westfield, NJ)
- Rothberg International School (Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel)
- Ruamrudee International School (Thailand)
- Regional Innovation Strategy Projects in Newly Associated Countries (European Commission)
- Radiology Information System/Picture Archiving and Communication System
- Racing Information Services Australia (thoroughbred racing industry)
- Radioactive Iodinated Serum Albumin
- Radioimmunosorbent Assay
- Rapid Interactive Structural Analysis (structural engineering software)
- rDNA Internal Spacer Analysis
- Reduced Instruction Set Architecture
- Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments (US NOAA)
- Rhode Island Saltwater Anglers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It'll be interesting to see what the Estonians make of the very English idea of milk stout, and, while Russian Imperial stout is still a British invention, the Estonians have their own take on it with their own local ingredients.
With this chocolate lover's cornucopia, Lefiles pairs DarkLord, a Russian imperial stout brewed with coffee, molasses and honey at Munster, Ind.
Brooklyn Black Chocolate Stout Brooklyn Brewery Brooklyn NY An old favorite, this Russian Imperial stout still impresses with its dark chocolatey goodness.
Le Coq Double Imperial Stout and Courage Russian Imperial Stout 1993.