Trotsky, once one of the most powerful and influential members of the Russian Communist Party and founder and leader of the Red Army, grew dismayed by the rising power of Stalin in the 1920s in the wake of Vladimir Lenin's death.
What does RCP(B) stand for?
RCP(B) stands for Russian Communist Party (Bolsheviks)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Royal College of Physicians
- Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Royal Commonwealth Pool (UK)
- Rubbermaid Commercial Products
- Rugby Club de Paris (French rugby club)
- Rugby Club Pondinois (French rugby club)
- Rules of Civil Procedure
- Rules of Criminal Procedure
- Rural Community Phones
- Rush City Public (Rush City, MN)
- Rate Control Protocol Adaptive Transport Layer
- Recherche Clinique en Pédiatrie Ambulatoire (French: Clinical Research in Ambulatory Pediatrics)
- Registered Care Providers Association (UK)
- Registered Certified Public Accountant
- Relative Combat Power Analisys
- Remote Control Perimeter Access
- Reserve Components Program of the Army
- Residents' Committee to Protect the Adirondacks (North Creek, NY)
- Royal College of Pathologists of Australasia
- Rugby Club du Pays d'Ancenis (French rugby club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russian Communist Party Reiterates Support to Syria's People The Russian Communist Party reiterated its support to the struggle of the Syrian people to preserve Syria's national sovereignty against foreign interference.
While in Russia, Kyprianou met with the Chairman of the State Duma Sergey Naryshkin, Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Grushko and the leader of the Russian Communist Party Gennady Zyuganov.
9/24/2010 2:57:32 PM The Russian Communist Party has confirmed the death of Gennady Yanayev, the former Soviet vice-president, who led the failed 1991 coup against Mikhail Gorbachev, the then president.
Iskhak Masaliev traveled to Moscow to meet with leader of the Russian Communist party Gennady Zuganov, Masaliev told reporters today.
In addition to meeting with Russian President Dmitry Medvedev and Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, Obama met with former President Mikhail Gorbachev and Gennady Zyuganov, chairman of the Russian Communist Party, who said he complimented President Obama on his economic stimulus program.
But the Russian Communist Party have objected to the portrayal of the Soviets as bloodthirsty killers.