Rogaev, who intends to publish details of his research in a scientific journal, also was involved in the DNA analyses of the remains of the other Romanov family members found in 1991, through his role at the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences.
What does RAMS stand for?
RAMS stands for Russian Academy of Medical Science
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RAMS
We have 79 other meanings of RAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Rescue Air Mobility Squad (US Air Force)
- Réseau d'Appui Aux Mutuelles de Santé (du Burkina Faso)
- Reserve Aerographer's Mate School
- Resource Allocation & Multiproject Scheduling
- Resusci Anne Modular System (cardiopulmonary resuscitation training)
- Richmond Area Multi Services
- Right Ascension of the Mean Sun
- Risk Analysis Management System
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement
- Rochester Area Multiple Sclerosis
- Research for Advanced Music Sound and Acoustics
- Robert A M Stern Architects
- RAMM Advanced Meteorological Satellite Demonstration and Interpretation System (US NOAA)
- Rapid Appraisal Method of Social Exclusion and Poverty (evaluation project/model)
- Reconnaissance and Management System of the Environment of Schistocerca (GIS data management)
- Regional Earth Observation Application for Mediterranean Sea Emergency Surveillance (oil slick surveillance and detection; Stuttgart, Germany)
- Reprogrammable Advanced Multimode Shipboard ECM System (UK system)
- Role-based Access Management Security System (informatics, University of Hamburg)
- RWTH (Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule) Aachen Magnetic Resonance Software System (medical imaging)
- Regional Assistance Mission to the Solomon Islands
Samples in periodicals archive:
A detailed study of this situation by the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences and Academy of Sciences has just begun.