Zubeidat Tsarnaeva told the English-language Russia Today television station in a phone interview, a recording of which was obtained by Reuters, that she believed her sons were innocent and had been framed.
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Russia Today (news channel)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Router Table (woodworking)
- Routing Table
- Royal Trust (RBC Financial Group)
- Ruby Tuesday (restaurant)
- Rugose Tegument (tapeworm)
- Rumeli Telekom AS
- Run Time
- Running Test (operating condition testing)
- Running Time
- Runnymede Trust (UK)
- Test Report (DoD-STD-7935)
- Turn Right After Takeoff
- US Revenue Private Die Perfumery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Time Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Right Honourable
- Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator (gene expression output)
- Reverse Transcriptase Positive (neurology)
- Rat Testicular Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme
- Right Angle
- Real-Time Common Operating Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russia Today Website reported Margelov as saying, "The BRICS Summit set to be held in South Africa on March 26th and 27th will discuss the crisis in Syria and the general track based on the principle which stipulates that only the Syrians can resolve their problems and that the international community has to help them.
com/news/meteorite-crash-urals-chelyabinsk-283/) Russia Today .
LONDON: The first episode of WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's new TV interview show will be broadcast on Tuesday on Russia Today and online, the whistleblowing website said on Friday.
Some were waving white scarves and holding white umbrellas, according to Russia Today (RT) TV channel.
RAMALLAH, January 23, 2012 (WAFA) ' The three Palestinian Arabic dailies Monday focused on an interview President Mahmoud Abbas gave to Russia Today news channel during hisvisit to Russia.
THURSDAY: Putin, Russia and the West (BBC2, 9pm) is a timely four-part series exploring the state of Russia today and her relationship with the rest of Europe.