CAPTION(S): LEGEND Sir Bobby STARS From top, Joe McElderry, Alistair McGowan, Russell Watson and cast, and Billy Mitchell TRIBUTE Mark Knopfler plays local hero.
What does RW stand for?
RW stands for Russell Watson (British tenor)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RW
We have 26 other meanings of RW in our Acronym Attic
- Rolling Walker (medical product)
- Ron Wood (musician)
- Ronald Weasley (Harry Potter character)
- Root Word
- Rotary Wing
- Rotoworld (sports website)
- Round the World (airfare construction)
- Royal Wedding (UK)
- Rufus Wainwright (singer)
- Russian Woman
- US Revenue Hunting Permit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Right Worshipful Brother (Masonic rank)
- Ready, Willing and Able
- United Union of Roofers, Waterproofers and Allied Workers
- Rawlings Workhorse Youth Batting Glove (baseball equipment)
- Reverse Wound/Reverse Polarity (music pickup)
- Radiological Worker II (training)
- Road Warning System 2
Samples in periodicals archive:
Russell Watson said today: "I''m really looking forward to headlining at the event on Saturday night.
Set and props maker Russell Watson has been awarded Best Performing Student of the Year in his specialism by Cleveland College of Art and Design in Hartlepool.
CAPTION(S): Health worr y: Awardwinning tenor Russell Watson talks to Trevor McDonald.
CAPTION(S): REAR VIEW: Singers Rachel Stevens and Russell Watson delighted at their new-found status
OPERA singer Russell Watson is to tour the UK this summer to celebrate his recovery from a second brain tumour.
SINGER Russell Watson will be calling in Cardiff as part of a new summer tour.