And we are one of the few manufacturers of the dilute Russell's viper venom time test (dRVVT) in the world.
What does RVVT stand for?
RVVT stands for Russell's Viper Venom Time
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of RVVT in our Acronym Attic
- River Valley Vision Centers (Minnesota)
- Russell Viper Venom Clotting Time
- Relative Vascular Volume Fraction
- Running Very Very Fast
- Relief Valve Vent Header (industrial engineering)
- Ridderkerkse Voetbal Vereniging Hercules (Dutch: Ridderkerk Hercules Football Association; Netherlands)
- Runway Visibility Value Not Available
- Right Ventricular Volume Overload Group
- River Valley Veterinary Service (est. 1983; Minnesota)
- Rocky View Virtual School (Canada)
- Reactor Vessel Vent Valve
- Reserves Voormalige Vrijwillige Ziekenfondsverzekeringen (Dutch: Former Voluntary Fund Insurance Reserves)
- Raad voor Verkeer en Waterstaat
- Ralph Vaughan Williams (composer)
- Reed, Veach, Wurdeman, & Associates, Inc. (Columbus, Nebraska)
- Refugee Voice Wales
- Richard Vanceunebrouck-Werth
- Rip Van Winkle
- Roe vs. Wade (supreme court abortion case)
- Rio Vista Windsurfing Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most commonly, the dilute Russell's Viper Venom Time is used and the inhibitory effects of lupus anticoagulants are overcome by adding an excess of phospholipid to the assay.