1 rushing yards per game with 21 touchdowns in 13 games this season.
What does RYPG stand for?
RYPG stands for Rushing Yards Per Game (football statistic)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Revolutionary Youth of Today (Minnesota Spoken Word Association)
- Rate Your Professor
- Regional Youth Programme (AIDS/HIV prevention; Africa)
- Robert Young Pelton (Canadian adventurer/journalist)
- Rochester Young Professionals (Rochester, NY)
- Rural Youth Project
- Russian Yellow Pages (Southampton, PA)
- Ryan Young Products (Louisville, KY)
- Rushing Yards per Attempt
- Rotary Youth Program of Enrichment
- Regional Young Persons Membership Co-ordinator (Campaign for Real Ale; UK)
- Rip Your Panties Off
- Riverina Young Peoples Theatre (Australia)
- Russian Young Physicists’ Tournament (competition)
- Reagan Youth Records
- Red Yeast Rice
- Robert Yates Racing (NASCAR)
- Ryanair Ireland (ICAO code)
- Ryanodine Receptor
- Ryanodine Receptor (skeletal muscles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to coach Paul Constantino, Clinton focused all week in practice on stopping Peterson, who entered the game averaging more than 180 rushing yards per game.
The Titans have conceded an average of 424 total yards and 144 rushing yards per game this season and Mendenhall can be fancied to top the 75.
The Browns ranked 24th in rushing yards per game, and only had seven rushes of 20 or more yards.
The pass-happy Patriots ranked 17th in the league in carries, were 20th in rushing yards per game (110.