We were just blown away when we saw these cells," said study coauthor Dustin Wakeman of Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
What does RUMC stand for?
RUMC stands for Rush University Medical Center (Chicago)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RUMC
We have 18 other meanings of RUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Regular Update on Methyl Bromide Alternatives (newsletter)
- Rincon University Marching Band Association
- Rutgers University Mind Brain Analysis (New Jersey)
- Rajuk Uttara Model College (Bangladesh)
- Reading University Mountaineering Club (UK)
- Rhodes University Mountain Club (South Africa)
- Richmond University Medical Center (Staten Island,NY)
- Ritsumeikan University Mandolin Club (Ritsumeikan University; Japan)
- Riverside United Methodist Church (various locations)
- Roswell United Methodist Church (Roswell, GA)
- Rochester upon Medway City Council (UK)
- Research on Undergraduate Mathematics Education
- Russia, Middle East and Africa
- Research in Undergraduate Mathematics Education Community
- Reference Your Memorandum
- Rhodes University Mathematics Education Project (South Africa)
- Reference Message From Your Office
- Are You Male or Female
- Range of Unambiguously Measurable Frequencies
- Rutgers University Marine Field Station (Little Egg Inlet, NJ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His previous roles include high level positions with Hammes Company, Lillibridge Health Trust, and Rush University Medical Center.
According to the Rush University Medical Center study of obstructive sleep apnea, "OSA affects both partners in married couples, and those that diagnose and treat these patients should therefore see them as a unit.
Researchers from Rush University Medical Center, Chicago, and the Center for Neurobiology and Behavior, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, recruited 997 older Catholic nuns, priests, and brothers without dementia and had them complete a standard 12-item measure of conscientiousness with statements such as "I am a productive person who always gets the job done.
The research was funded by the National Institute on Aging (NIA), part of the National Institutes of Health, and conducted at the Rush Alzheimera[euro](tm)s Disease Center at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago.
Gross, DNSc, RN, FAAN, professor and chair, Rush University Medical Center College of Nursing, Chicago; Tara Hulsey, PhD, MSN, associate dean and associate professor, Medical University of South Carolina College of Nursing, Charleston; Susan R.