TWO YFC members from North Wales will be heading to this month's Rural Youth Europe Autumn Seminar in Gersau, Switzerland.
What does RYE stand for?
RYE stands for Rural Youth Europe (formerly European Committee for Young Farmers' and 4H Clubs)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RYE
We have 3 other meanings of RYE in our Acronym Attic
- Regional Youth Development Organization (Pakistan)
- Rural Youth Development Organisation (Sierra Leone)
- Ryanodine Receptor, Skeletal Muscle
- Rochester Youth Development Study (University of Albany; New York)
- Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (American Dietetic Association)
- Relevant Years of Experience
- Respect Your Elders
- Retirement Year Ending
- Rotary Youth Exchange (Rotary International; student exchange program)
- Rural Youth Education
- Rockingham Youth External Accommodation Project (UK)
- Rotary Youth Exchange Program (Florida)
- Rainbow Youth Excellence Society (Vancouver, Canada)
- Ryerson Students' Administrative Council (Canada)
- Radish Yellow Edge Virus
- Rotary Youth EXchange (Rotary International)
- Ralph Young Fund (Michigan State University)
- Regional Youth Forum (various locations)
- Respects Your Freedom (hardware certification program)
- Revolutionary Youth Front (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kadri Toomingas, Rural Youth Europe vice-chairman, said the project brings tangible benefits to members through innovative training and practical insight into the Welsh lamb industry, and also aims to promote local agriculture and change public attitudes towards local Welsh products.
FIVE members of the Wales Federation of Young Farmers' Clubs will represent the movement at the Rural Youth Europe European Rally in Janeda, Estonia, on August 1.
WALES Federation of Young Farmers Clubs are organising a Dinner Dance to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Rural Youth Europe at the Metropole Hotel, Llandrindod Wells on Saturday April 26.
Byline: By Mike Jones Western Mail Young farmers in Wales welcomed delegates from across Europe to the Rural Youth Europe autumn seminar in Cardiff.
Rural Youth Europe Seminars: Spring, Strasbourg, Theme 'European Youth against Racism and Xenophobia' - Sian Davies, Carmarthenshire and Rebecca Evans, Montgomeryshire; Summer, Austria, Theme 'Do it locally