This is the final payment of the approximately N$114 million allocated for the roads component under the 9th European Development Fund's Rural Poverty Reduction Programme.
What does RPRP stand for?
RPRP stands for Rural Poverty Reduction Programme
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RPRP
We have 9 other meanings of RPRP in our Acronym Attic
- Registered Psychiatric Rehabilitation Practitioner (International Association of Psychosocial Rehabilitation Services)
- Repetitive Pro-Rich Protein
- Reports of Prehistoric Research Projects
- Research Proposal Review Project
- Retired Parks and Recreation Professional
- Retired Professional Registered Parliamentarian
- Revenue Protection and Recovery Program
- Rhone-Poulenc Rorer Pharmaceuticals
- Right Plant, Right Place
- RPCH Precursor Related Peptide
- Russian Popular Republican Party
- Raleigh Public Relations Society (Raleigh, NC)
- Rapid Paramedic Response System (San Francisco, CA)
- Rapport Préliminaire de Sûreté (French: Preliminary Safety Report; also seen as RPS)
- Research Permit and Reporting System (US NPS)
- Role Perception Rating Scale (Queensland University of Technology; Australia)
- Rorschach Prognostic Rating Scale (psychology)
- Raspberry Ringspot Virus
- Regional Preload Recruitable Stroke Work
- Radiation Protection in Radiotherapy (International Atomic Energy Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The European Union, through the National Planning Commission's Rural Poverty Reduction Programme, supported the power plant project financially.