The disbursements under the rural infrastructure development fund and warehousing are expected to be INR250bn, while other initiatives would account for INR115bn.
What does RIDF stand for?
RIDF stands for Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (India)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RIDF
- Research Institute for Democracy and Peace
- Rhode Island Donation Exchange Program (Providence, RI)
- Radionuclide Imaging in Drug Evaluation and Research (biological medicine)
- Realizing Individual Dreams Equestrian Ranch
- Reference Image Database to Evaluate Response (pharmacology)
- Remote Information Data Entry System
- Remote Intelligent Distribution Element Support (Raynet)
- Roadways into the Development of Elementary Students (Mississippi)
- Rockford Infant Developmental Evaluation Skills (pediatrics)
- Residual Inverse Document Frequency
- Resin Infusion Between Double Flexible Tooling Process
- Resolution of the Identity Density Functional Theory
- Radar Integrated Display with Geospatial Elements
- Research Innovation and Development Grants in Economics (USDA)
- Ridge Interdisciplinary Global Experiments
- Rhode Island Department of Health
- Rhode Island Dental Hygienists' Association
- Rhode Island Department of Human Services
- Referenzumgebung Dienste (German: Environmental Science Reference)
- Rhode Island Disaster Initiative
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Infrastructure Today The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (Nabard) has approved soft-loan of Rs 4,392 crore to the Orissa government under the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (RIDF).