What does RISHI stand for?
RISHI stands for Rural India Social and Health Improvement
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Rhode Island Society of Financial Service Professionals (Warwick, RI)
- Reconciliation Issues Steering Group (New Zealand)
- Rhode Island Space Grant (education)
- Rhode Island State Government
- Reconstituted Influenza Sendai Hybrid
- Reflectance In Situ Hybridization (molecular biology)
- Research Institute for Sustainable Humanosphere (Kyoto University; Kyoto, Japan)
- Residential Integrated Services Hub (ISH found in a home)
- Riboprobe In Situ Hybridization
- RNA In Situ Hybridization (RNA detection technique)
- Rhode Island Society of Health-System Pharmacists
- Recherche d'Information sur l'Internet (French: Information Retrieval on the Internet)
- Regional Information Society Initiative (EU)
- Residual InterSymbol Interference
- Resource Information Systems Inc.
- Residual Inter-Symbol Interference Canceller
- Rubber Insert Sound Isolation Coupling
- Reproductive Immunology Special Interest Group (American Society of Reproductive Medicine)
- Rhode Island Statewide Independent Living Council
- Risk and Safety in Transport (EU)