It was created in conjunction with the reorganization of UAMS Regional Programs and the UAMS Rural Hospital Program.
What does RHP stand for?
RHP stands for Rural Hospital Program
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHP
We have 114 other meanings of RHP in our Acronym Attic
- Right Hand Path
- Right Handed Pitcher (baseball)
- Rio Hondo Preparatory School
- Risque Hautement Protégé (French: Highly Protected Risk)
- Rock and A Hard Place (website)
- Rock House Products
- Roman House Publishers Ltd
- Ross Howard Plumbing Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Rural Health Partnership
- Rural Health Professions
- Russell House Publishing, Ltd
- Recombinant Human P2 Protein (gene)
- Regulated Health Professionals Act of 1991 (Canada)
- Rental Housing Protection Act (Canada)
- Reverse Hemolytic Plaque Assay
- Review and Herald Publishing Association
- Residence Hall Program Board (University of Akron)
- Richmond Hill Pontiac Buick (Canada)
- Rainbow Hospice and Palliative Care (Park Ridge, IL)
- Rapid Hardening Portland Cement
Samples in periodicals archive:
; Dan Wilford, adviser with Memorial Hermann Healthcare System of Sugar Land, Texas; Lynda Johnson, a partner with Friday Eldredge and Clark of Little Rock; Lowell Catlett, a professor of agricultural economics and agribusiness at New Mexico State University; Attorney General Mike Beebe; Julie Hall-Barrow, director of the rural hospital program at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences; and retired Navy commander Scott Waddle.