After work Last August 3, four armed men abducted Taverisma while she was on her way home after her duty at the government-run Rural Health Unit in Tagbak village, Indanan town.
What does RHU stand for?
RHU stands for Rural Health Unit (Philippines)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHU
We have 22 other meanings of RHU in our Acronym Attic
- Random Hook Up
- Refugee Housing Unit (various organizations)
- Registered Health Underwriter
- Reinforcement Holding Unit (Australia)
- Remote Hydraulic Unit (printed circuit boards cleanliness testing)
- Replacement Holding Unit
- Resid Hydrotreating Unit (refinery)
- Residential Housing Unit (military housing; Canada)
- Restrictive Housing Unit (Prison)
- Rotary Hydraulic Unit (ship steering gear)
- Registered Health Underwriter/Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- Roy Hobbs Umpires Association
- Radiative Heating in Underexplored Bands Campaign (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Climate Research Facility; US Department of Energy)
- Recombinant Human Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor
- Richmond Hill United Church (Canada)
- Robert Hylton Urban Classicism (hip hop, theatre, film, and dance group)
- Random House Unabridged Dictionary
- Recombinant Human Erythropoietin
- Recombinant Human Granulocyte and Granulocyte-Macrophage
- Roller Hockey United Kingdom (Roller Hockey information database and coaching organiser)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said that several rural health units were being administered by the Capital Development Authority, ICT administration and PIMS administration in the Federal Capital.
At the provincial level, the services are delivered through a hospital, at the municipal level through a rural health unit and at the village level through a village health station.
7) The Te Waipounami Rural Health Unit of the University of Dunedin, New Zealand evaluated the effect of a fifth-year rural health curriculum on the attitudes of students toward a career in rural general practice.
She said that several rural health units were being administered by the Capital Development Authority, ICT administration and PIMS administration in the Federal Capital.
Bangs ([paragraph]) * National Institutes of Health, Manila, the Philippines; ([dagger]) University of the Philippines Manila, Manila, the Philippines; ([double dagger]) Health Development, Caraga Region, Butuan City, the Philippines; ([section]) Rural Health Unit, Santa Monica, the Philippines; and ([paragraph]) Navy Region Northwest, Silverdale, Washington, USA Address for correspondence: Vicente Y.