The eight Texas collaboratives range from the urban Dallas County Initiative to the Coastal Bend Rural Health Partnership, which covers Brooks, Jim Wells, and Kleberg Counties.
What does RHP stand for?
RHP stands for Rural Health Partnership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHP
We have 114 other meanings of RHP in our Acronym Attic
- Richmond Housing Partnership (UK)
- Right Half-Plane
- Right Hand Path
- Right Handed Pitcher (baseball)
- Rio Hondo Preparatory School
- Risque Hautement Protégé (French: Highly Protected Risk)
- Rock and A Hard Place (website)
- Rock House Products
- Roman House Publishers Ltd
- Ross Howard Plumbing Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Rural Health Professions
- Rural Hospital Program
- Russell House Publishing, Ltd
- Recombinant Human P2 Protein (gene)
- Regulated Health Professionals Act of 1991 (Canada)
- Rental Housing Protection Act (Canada)
- Reverse Hemolytic Plaque Assay
- Review and Herald Publishing Association
- Residence Hall Program Board (University of Akron)
- Richmond Hill Pontiac Buick (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rural Health Partnership The Oklahoma Rural Health Project "Home Base" is a joint project of the Oklahoma State Department of Health's Office of Rural Health and the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education (ODCTE) and is intended to solve training issues facing rural hospitals in the state.