According to the University of Arizona's Rural Health Office (2010), approximately 20% of the United States population lives in rural communities.
What does RHO stand for?
RHO stands for Rural Health Office
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RHO
We have 25 other meanings of RHO in our Acronym Attic
- Refueling Hold Order
- Relaxation Time in the Rotating Frame (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Reproductive Health Outlook
- Ressources Humaines et Organisation (French: Human Resources and Organization)
- Rhodes, Greece - Paradisi (Airport Code)
- Right Hand Opponent (bridge game)
- Rockwell Hanford Operations
- Rodgers & Hammerstein Organization
- Rosemary Hill Observatory (University of Florida)
- Real Housewives of Atlanta (TV show)
- Regina Hockey Officials Association (Canada)
- Rental Housing Owners Association (Hayward, CA)
- Rayburn House Office Building
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (TV series)
- Radiation Hardened Oversight Council (US DoD)
- Receding Horizon Optimal Control (algorithm; agriculture)
- Regional Home Ownership Center
- Royal Highlanders of Canada
- Robin Hood Owners Club and Register (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tucson, AZ: University of Arizona, Rural Health Office.
2 million will go to rural health offices in all 50 states to provide technical assistance, coordinate statewide activities, and recruit providers.