That would be an enormous amount of money that would go into a rural health care system and would actually make it possible for us to provide additional care to everyone.
What does RHCS stand for?
RHCS stands for Rural Health Care System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RHCS
We have 6 other meanings of RHCS in our Acronym Attic
- Right-Hand Circularly Polarized (navigation)
- Rural Health Care Pilot Program
- RH with Colon Resection
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (software)
- Red Hat Certificate System (Linux)
- Red Hat Cloud Suite (software)
- Red Hat Cluster Suite (software)
- Reproductive Health Commodity Security (various locations)
- Rhetoric and Communication Studies (University of Richmond; Virginia)
- Rochester Hills Christian School (Michigan)
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
- Red Hat Certified Service Provider
- Rother and Hastings Community Safety Partnership (UK)
- Red Hat Certified Security Specialist
- Red Hat Certification Training (computer training)
- Red Hat Certified Technician
- Relative Half Clearance Time (physiology)
- Roller Hockey Club de Vannes (French roller hockey club; Vannes, France)
- Royal Hockey Club Verviers (est. 1912; field hockey club; Belgium)
- Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator (Linux certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Successfully implementing evidence-based safety and quality initiatives is challenging and requires strategies that address the complexity of the rural health care system, healthcare providers, and patients to successfully change the culture to one of evidence based practices (Institute of Medicine, 2004).
Smith came to the attention of Izindaba readers in October 2006 as a key player in an award-winning feature story about the possible impending (2008) collapse of the rural health care system because of a paucity of foreign-qualified doctors and community service doctors.
He is encouraged that a venerable but vital part of the rural health care system -- the old Native hospital -- will be replaced in the next three years.
The country's rural health care system is kept afloat by foreign-qualified and local community service doctors as half of all new local medical graduates leave to work abroad and 73% of all locally qualified practitioners head for the private sector.
The rural health care system established by IMSS-Solidaridad has been resisted by the traditional health care providers.
It is important for RNO members to be aware of current legislative and policy issues that impact rural health care systems and providers.