6 million award from the Federal Communications Commission's Rural Health Care Pilot Program and a $2.
What does RHCPP stand for?
RHCPP stands for Rural Health Care Pilot Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Registered Hazardous and Chemical Materials Manager (NREP)
- Reproductive Health and Care of the Newborn
- Rooyat-e-Hilal Committee of North America
- Regional Humanitarian Coordination Office
- Red Hot Chili Peppers (band)
- Regional Hyperthermic Chemotherapeutic Perfusion (melanoma)
- Remote Host Configuration Protocol
- Rental Housing Construction Program (California Department of Housing and Community Development)
- Right-Hand Circular Polarization
- Right-Hand Circularly Polarized (navigation)
- RH with Colon Resection
- Red Hat Ceph Storage (software)
- Red Hat Certificate System (Linux)
- Red Hat Cloud Suite (software)
- Red Hat Cluster Suite (software)
- Reproductive Health Commodity Security (various locations)
- Rhetoric and Communication Studies (University of Richmond; Virginia)
- Rochester Hills Christian School (Michigan)
- Rural Health Care System
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consortium has been largely funded by $24 million from the FCC's Rural Health Care Pilot Program.
The grant will be disbursed over three years and is derived from the Rural Health Care Pilot Program, which is dedicated to establishing statewide and regional broadband telehealth networks throughout the United States.
Although RUS and USF are generally well known to NTCA members, a less-well-known program is the FCC's Rural Health Care Pilot Program.