It's unbelievable what rural fire departments mean to dairy farmers.
What does RFD stand for?
RFD stands for Rural Fire Department
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RFD
We have 93 other meanings of RFD in our Acronym Attic
- Retrieve Form for Data Capture
- Revised for Design
- Revised Framework Directive
- Richmond Fire Department
- Rig Floor Display (wireless portable monitor; various companies)
- Rochester Fire Department
- Rockford, IL, USA - Greater Rockford (Airport Code)
- Route Flap Damping (computing)
- Royal Forestry Department
- Rural Farm District
- Rural Free Delivery
- Request for Deviation/Waver
- Radial-Flow Detachment Assay
- Revue Française de Droit Administratif (French: French Review of Administrative Law)
- Radio Frequency Distribution and Control System (submarines)
- Rapid Field Deployable Biodosimetry System
- Radio Frequency Data Capture
- Radio Frequency Data Communications
- Radio Frequency Down Converter
- Regional Flood Defence Committee (United Kingdom)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eighteen emergency vehicles responded to the scene, according to Eugene's rural fire departments dispatch log.
Oklahoma forestry officials say rural fire departments across the state would be devastated if the agencies had moved forward with a plan to stop providing thousands of surplus military vehicles and equipment to local departments over concerns about vehicle emissions.
Rural fire departments are able to use volunteer firefighters to fill in for vacancies, rather than paying overtime.
The project also involves coordination with the National Wild Turkey Federation, local rural fire department, local residents, and State natural resource agencies.
Managing fire, police and emergency response across state lines, the RRRDC provides emergency communication services for six police departments, two sheriff's departments, two city fire departments, 27 rural fire departments, six rural emergency medical services (EMS) providers and the Fargo-Moorhead community-oriented ambulance service.
Rural fire departments in Kansas are getting thrown out of business at the hands of the federal government specifically, by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.
A sheriff's search and rescue team and officials with the Mohawk Valley Rural Fire Department had searched over the weekend for Ted R.