The Association consists of 24 rural electric membership cooperatives located in Indiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
What does REMC stand for?
REMC stands for Rural Electric Membership Cooperative
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of REMC
We have 12 other meanings of REMC in our Acronym Attic
- Radio Electronics in Medicine and Biology
- Read-Out Motherboard
- Receiver Estimated Maximum Bitrate
- River East Mennonite Brethren (Canada)
- Remotely-Monitored Battlefield Sensor System
- Real Excess Money Growth Tendential Dynamics (macroeconomics)
- Reaction Ensemble Monte Carlo Method (chemical engineering)
- Real Estate Marketing & Consulting, Inc. (Raleigh, NC)
- Regional Educational Media Center
- Roxio Easy Media Creator
- Rutherford Electric Membership Corporation (utility cooperative; North Carolina)
- Regional Educational Media Center Association of Michigan
- Réseau Euro-Maghrébin Citoyenneté et Culture (French: Euro-Maghreb Citizenship and Culture)
- Rear Echelon Maintenance Combined Operation (USAF, Korean War era)
- Remuneration Committee (various organizations)
- Rapid Eye Movement Desensitization
- Rapid Eye Movement Sleep Deprivation (brain research)
- Regional Economic Measurement Division (US Bureau of Economic Analysis)
- Replica-Exchange Molecular Dynamics
- Real Estate Million Dollar Association, Ltd.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the rest of the county is served by a rural electric membership cooperative.