It was a decade ago that a policy paper published at the conclusion of the Ford Foundation's Rural Community College Initiative starkly outlined the dilemma facing the nation's rural community colleges.
What does RCCI stand for?
RCCI stands for Rural Community College Initiative (Chapel Hill, NC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RCCI
We have 16 other meanings of RCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Reactivity Controlled Compression Ignition (engine combustion)
- Recherche de Causes et Circonstances d'Incendie (French: Search for Causes and Circumstances of Fire; fire department training course)
- Reformed Catholic Church International
- Regional Computer Crime Investigator
- Réseaux Régionaux de Contrôle des Infections (French: Regional Infection Control Networks; Canada)
- Responsable de la Conformité et du Contrôle Interne (French: Head of Compliance and Internal Control; various organizations)
- Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Rocketman's Classic Cougar Innovations (Raymond, NH)
- Rocketman's Classic Cougar Innovations, LLC (Goldthwaite, TX)
- Rod Cooke Construction, Inc. (est. 1993; Mobile, AL)
- Regional Computer Centre Institute of Information Technology (India)
- Reformed Catholic Church International New England
- Royal Commission on Criminal Justice
- Revolutionary Committee of Chinese Kuomintang (political party; China)
- Red Carpet Container Line (transportation; Valley Stream, NY)
- Robot Control C Library (Unix)
- Rose Comb Clean Legged (poultry; American Standard of Perfection)
- Royal Caribbean Cruise Line
- Rutland County Community Land Trust (Rutland, VT)
- Rat Calvarial Conditioned Medium (biophysical research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a non-profit organization specializing in the identification of challenges that impede workforce and economic development) launched the Rural Community College Initiative.
TWENTY-FOUR OTHER rural community colleges in economically distressed areas, including Appalachia, the Mississippi Delta, the Texas-Mexico border, and American Indian reservations of the West are acting as agents of economic change through the Rural Community College Initiative, a 10-year project of the Ford Foundation.