The university is already known for its Rural Alaska Native Adult Program (RANA), which allows students from rural areas to earn a degree while living and working in their home communities by offering online degrees.
What does RANA stand for?
RANA stands for Rural Alaska Native Adult (educational program; Alaska Pacific University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RANA
We have 8 other meanings of RANA in our Acronym Attic
- Royal Australian Navy
- Rupert A. Nock Middle School (Newburyport, MA)
- Request for Authority to Negotiate/Determination & Finding
- RA(Rheumatoid Arthritis)-Associated Nuclear Antigen
- Rajasthan Association of North America
- Rare Australian Native Animals
- Red de Amigos de la Naturaleza (Spanish: Friends of Nature Network; Guatemala)
- Registered Animal Nursing Auxiliary
- Renal Afferent Nervous Activity
- Rojo, Amarillo, Negro, Amarillo (Spanish: Red, Yellow, Black, Yellow; color pattern of a venomous coral snake; spells out the Spanish word for "frog")
- Rassemblement National des Blessés et Victimes de Guerres Civiles (French)
- Rassemblement National des Centres de Langues de l'Enseignement Supérieur (French: National Rally of Language Centres in Higher Education)
- Radio Access Network Application Protocol (3GPP)
- Rijksarchief Noord-Brabant (Dutch history archives)
- Royal Australian Naval Brigade (Australia)
- Royal Australian Naval Bridging Train
- Rede Acadêmica Nacional de Computadores (Portuguese: National Academic Network of Computers; Brazil)
- Royal Army Nursing Corps (UK)
- Royal Australian Naval College
- Retired Army Nurse Corps Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, he served as the director of the Rural Alaska Native Adult program at Alaska Pacific University.
The Rural Alaska Native Adult (RANA) distance education program at Alaska Pacific University in Anchorage has the same goals--to provide opportunities for higher education to students in remote, far-flung communities.