The company sold 775 million shares at 6,300 rupiah each, putting the deal at 4.
What does RP stand for?
RP stands for Rupiah (Indonesian currency)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of RP
We have 105 other meanings of RP in our Acronym Attic
- Rocket Propellant
- Rocky Point
- Role Play
- Role Player
- Roll Playing
- Root Port (Cisco)
- Roselle Park (New Jersey)
- Rótulos Publicidad (Guatemala advertising agency)
- Route Planning
- Route Processor
- Rust Preventative
- Rzeczpospolita Polska (Republic of Poland)
- US Revenue Private Die Canned Fruit (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Repeat/Recovery Indicator
- Reticulated Platelet Percentage (bone marrow term)
- Resource Planning and Assessment
- Resource Planning and Coordination
- Rose Petals and Confetti (band)
- Receive, Process & Exploit
- Rapid Prototyping & Field Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
The central bank will cooperate with the military especially the navy to increase the use of the Indonesian currency rupiah in frontier areas, BI Deputy governor Ronald Waas said.
The government decided to lower the price of premium gasoline by 500 rupiah (about $0.
The Indonesian government is setting aside a fund of 13 trillion rupiah ($1.
37 trillion rupiah ($944m) were uncovered in Pertamina's accounts for the 2001 fiscal year.
3 rupiahs to the pound, 2,000 rupiahs are about pounds 150, not 14p.
89 trillion rupiah (equivalent then to about $276 million) reached 60% of the entire premium income for all of 1998.