Among their topics are applying automated software testing techniques to the development and maintenance of speech recognition systems, runtime verification of distributed programs, test case prioritization using Cuckoo Search, the model-based testing of distributed functions, and testing electronic-learning websites.
What does RV stand for?
RV stands for Runtime Verification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of RV
We have 36 other meanings of RV in our Acronym Attic
- Rigveda (Indian sacred collection)
- Ring Voice
- River Valley (Singapore)
- Rød Valgallianse
- Ross Volunteers (Texas A&M University Corps of Cadets)
- Rotavirus Vaccine
- Routine Verification
- Royal Vegas
- Ruins Vacation
- RuneVillage (RuneScape gaming discussion forum)
- Runway Visibility
- Ryom Verzeichnis (Works of Vivaldi list by Peter Ryom)
- US Revenue Motor Vehicle Use (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Recovery Vehicle 1990
- Recovery Velocity after Cold Exposure
- Right Ventricle and Pulmonary Artery
- Right Ventricle to Right Atrial
- Right Ventricle to Right Atrium
- Right Ventricle to Superior Vena Cava (cardiology)
- Right Ventricular to Body Weight
Samples in periodicals archive:
Topics addressed by the presentations include the design of a novel autonomic management methodology and architecture for next generation and future internet systems, change support in adaptive software, design patterns for self-organizing emergent systems based on digital infochemicals, monitoring autonomic networks through signatures of emergence, an autonomic system for close air support using runtime verification to design a reliable execution framework for scientific workflows, architectural artifacts for autonomic distributed systems-contract language, and developing autonomic management systems in federated environments.
Developers are prompted during the development life cycle to use tools like dynamic testing tools or perform runtime verification.