Summary: According to the British Runnymede Trust, Islamophobia "is a useful shorthand way of referring to dread or hatred of Islam -- and, therefore, to fear or dislike of all or most Muslims.
What does RT stand for?
RT stands for Runnymede Trust (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of RT
We have 81 other meanings of RT in our Acronym Attic
- Route Through
- Router Table (woodworking)
- Routing Table
- Royal Trust (RBC Financial Group)
- Ruby Tuesday (restaurant)
- Rugose Tegument (tapeworm)
- Rumeli Telekom AS
- Run Time
- Running Test (operating condition testing)
- Running Time
- Russia Today (news channel)
- Test Report (DoD-STD-7935)
- Turn Right After Takeoff
- US Revenue Private Die Perfumery (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Real Time Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment
- Right Honourable
- Recombinant Human Tissue Plasminogen Activator (gene expression output)
- Reverse Transcriptase Positive (neurology)
- Rat Testicular Angiotensin I Converting Enzyme
- Right Angle
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Runnymede Trust would have us all popped into a melting pot and simmered until our national traits vanish and we become an indistinguishable mass.
Shah, who is also a former chairman of the Runnymede Trust, a race equality think tank, attacked the decision, saying it was 'illogical' for the station to try and broaden its traditional audience.
The white working classes are discriminated against because of their accents, their clothes, the postcodes of their homes and even their names, but are not discriminated against because they are white, found the report from the Runnymede Trust think tank.
His comments follow a report by the Runnymede Trust, which concluded that selection procedures inmany faith schools favoured the privileged.
A formal analysis of it was undertaken in 1996 by the Runnymede Trust, a United Kingdom think tank promoting multiculturalism and diversity.
com CV Binna Kandola 1980 Joined the Runnymede Trust where he met Michael Pearn 1984 Co-founded Pearn Kandola with Michael Pearn 1994 'Managing the Mosaic', co-authored with Johanna Fullerton, wins a Special Commendation at the Management Book of the Year Awards 2002 Elected as chair of the Division of Occupational Psychology 2005 Appointed a visiting professor of the Institute of Work Psychology at Sheffield University 2005 Becomes a Fellow of the Sunningdale Institute at the National School of Government