000 mm and of short rolls with a few running meter up to roll diameters of 3.
What does RMT stand for?
RMT stands for Running Meter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of RMT
We have 110 other meanings of RMT in our Acronym Attic
- Rocky Mount (Amtrak station code; Rocky Mount, NC)
- Rocky Mountain Taxidermy (Alpine, WY)
- Rocky Mountain Transit
- Rocky Mountain Twist (Rocky Mountain Tool)
- Romanian Metal Torrents
- Rosboro Manufactured Timber
- Rotational Movement Training (exercise)
- Routing of Multi-rate Traffic
- Royal Milk Tea
- Rulemaking Terms (EU)
- Registered Music Therapist-Board Certified
- Ranch Muffler & Truck Accessories, Inc. (Temecula, CA)
- Randy Mani Tennis Academy (New York)
- Reading Music Teachers Association
- rec.music.tori-amos (newsgroup)
- Receiving Mail Transfer Agent
- Registered Music Teachers Association (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
- Remedial Massage Therapist Association (Canada)
- Resident Musical Theatre Association
- Resource Mobilisation and Technical Assistance
Samples in periodicals archive:
The running meter charge will increase by 27 fils per kilometre during the day and 36 fils per kilometre at night.
It is unjust to replace the accurate meters with the fast running meters as the electricity is already costly and installation of fast running meters will force us to stage protest rallies, said a group of residents of Shams Abad.
The new series also has special feature to accommodate larger piping lengths up to 1000 running meter equivalent length adaptable to various building types and sizes, the statement said.
A new supply code setting down performance standards for power companies is in the offing to make them more efficient at a time when consumers blame them for increased power outages, fast- running meters and improper billing.
Now, before you scream--let me tell you that if you take care in buying it--3,000 to 4,000 hours or less on the running meter and hire a good backhoe operator to help you run it a bit, look it over and keep it greased and in good repair, you can usually work it for four-to-five years and then resell it for as much or more than you paid for it.
Hans Sachs's works in a modern edition take more than a running meter of shelf-space; he was thus no truly common man.