GO TO A DRAG RACING RUN WHAT YA BRUNG DAY FOR PS35, Santa Pod raceway will let you thrash your car or bike on its quarter-mile drag strip - against the clock, of course.
What does RWYB stand for?
RWYB stands for Run What Ya Brung (racing)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of RWYB in our Acronym Attic
- Real-World Wide Web
- Read, Write, Execute
- Read, Write, Execute, Delete
- Royal Wessex Yeomanry (British Territorial Army regiment)
- Royal Wiltshire Yeomanry (est. 1794)
- Ready When You Are
- Remember Who You Are
- Right Where You Are (Jack & Jack song)
- Royal Western Yacht Club (UK)
- Restricted Weapons Zone
- Zeitschrift für Recht und Rechnungswesen (German: Journal of Law and Accounting; Austria)
- Radiant Crossover (Lexus)
- Radiation Experiments
- Radio (Morse Code abbreviation)
- Radix (Latin: Root; derivation of prescription)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Sunday, November 5 you can taker your own car and try the dragster strip during Run What Ya Brung.
Organisers will also give enthusisats a taste of the adrenalin rush that goes with the sport in a Run What Ya Brung event whereby anyone can have experience the thrills --or terror --of what organisers say is one of the safest disciplines in the world of motorsport.