Public health workers in the field should continue to pursue what they were doing well--to run aggressive media campaigns, fight for large-scale anti-tobacco programs, support clean indoor air policies and tobacco taxes," Glantz told The Nation's Health.
What does RA stand for?
RA stands for Run Aggressive (Front Page Sports Football '95 et al)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of RA
We have 122 other meanings of RA in our Acronym Attic
- Router Advertisement (Message)
- Router Arbiter
- Routing Arbiter
- Routing Area Identifier Within Routing Domain (TMN)
- Royal Academy
- Royal Ambassadors
- Royal Arch (Masons)
- Royal Artillery
- Royal Nepal Airlines (IATA airline code)
- Rubberized Asphalt
- Running Account (billing; various companies)
- Runs Allowed per 9 Innings (baseball; like ERA, but with unearned runs also)
- Rupture Adhésive (French: Adhesive Break; construction)
- Rural Area (terrain type)
- Ruthless Aggression
- Remedial Action Operation
- Reliability, Availability, & Maintainability
- Rear Admiral (Lower Half)
- Rear Admiral (Upper Half)
- remedial action construction (US government)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our cooler weather this season is pushing the crop eight to 10 days later than last year's crop which will prohibit our industry from having the large early volume to run aggressive ads during the 4th of July holiday.
It won't harm candidates if they run aggressive campaigns.
However, publishers who run aggressive campaigns of advance renewals and other offers like renewal-at-birth report an increase in their overall renewal rates.
5 million to the British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research UK to run aggressive anti-smoking initiatives over the next three years.