In the Enchanted Forest, Carlyle plays the Grimms' creation Rumplestiltskin and in Storybrooke, Maine, he plays the enigmatic Mr Gold.
What does RSS stand for?
RSS stands for Rumplestiltskin
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of RSS
We have 524 other meanings of RSS in our Acronym Attic
- Root of Sum of Squares
- Root Sum Square
- Rosette Scan Seeker
- Rotary Steerable System (oil field)
- Rotating Service Structure
- Rotating Shadowband Spectroradiometer
- Rough Surface Scattering
- Routing Subsystem
- Royal Statistical Society (Jordan)
- Rudolf-Steiner-Schule (German: Waldorf School)
- RuneScape Signatures (gaming)
- Russell Stover Samplers
- Russell-Silver Syndrome, X-Linked (Partington syndrome)
- RWE Schott Solar (German power company)
- Radiological Safety Standards and Requirements
- Routing Subsystem - Downsized
- Royal Scientific Society, Renewable Energy Research Center
- Radio Science Stability Analyzer
- Radiological Society of South Africa
- Random Single Switch Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
Here he goes up against villain Rumplestiltskin in a decent and rather dark story to finish a franchise that's been running out of steam.
Byline: Tony O'Hehir PROMOTED to Group 2 level in 2004, this two-year-old fillies' event has fluctuated between the Curragh (2004, 2005 and 2007) and Leopardstown (2006, 2008 and 2009), and has proved a good guide to the Group 1 Moyglare Stud Stakes with Necklace, Rumplestiltskin and Again all winning both races, writes Tony O'Hehir.
Fairytale characters will run individual stalls, including Little Red Riding Hood, Snow White, Goldilocks and Rumplestiltskin.
Last year it was a one horse book and race with Rumplestiltskin winning at 2/7.
The youngster is a full-brother to the high class Rumplestiltskin, a dual Group One winner in a brilliant juvenile campaign and seventh in Speciosa's 1000 Guineas.
Byline: By Larry LYNX RUMPLESTILTSKIN can complete a classic double double at Newmarket today.
Bedworth Civic Hall is also signing a performance of Rumplestiltskin on Thursday, at 2pm, and Mrs Tippett said: "I can't wait to see what the sign for Rumplestiltskin is