December 8, 2014 (RUMBEK) -- The newly elected chairwoman of the Rumbek Youth Union (RUMYU) chapter in Nairobi has condemned the Lake state leadership over the killing of innocent civilians.
What does RUMYU stand for?
RUMYU stands for Rumbek Youth Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ribulose Monophosphate
- RPV UAV Meteorological Package
- Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences (Iran)
- Reading University Muslim Society (UK)
- Remote Update Management System (MARX Software Security)
- Resource Utilization Measurement System
- Running Unix Memory Test
- Reading University Model United Nations (University of Reading; UK)
- Rice University Model United Nations
- Rutgers Model United Nations
- Radboud University Nijmegen (Netherlands)
- Redeemer's University (Lagos, Nigeria)
- Rental Update Notification
- Research Unit in Networking
- Rete Unitaria del Notariato (Italian)
- Reunion Industries, Inc. (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Rol Único Nacional (Chilean ID number)
- Rural Universe Network (German Centre for Agricultural Documentation and Information)
- Russian Meets Norwegian (contrastive linguistics and translation studies)
- St-Denis De La Reunion, Reunion - Gillot (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
August 25, 2014 (RUMBEK) -- The Rumbek Youth Union (RUMYU) branch in Kenyan capital Nairobi has elected a woman as its new chairperson.
July 3, 2014 (RUMBEK) -- The former leader of Rumbek Youth Union (RUMYU) has survived an attack by road bandits, while one student sustained a gunshot wound in two separate incidents in South Sudan's Lakes state in recent days.
March 10, 2013 (RUMBEK) - The chairman of the Rumbek Youth Union in Australia, Magang Chol Mathei, has appeal to Lakes state's leadership to release an Australian citizen who has been arrested and allegedly "tortured" in connection with February's inter-communal clashes.
Santino Adong, chairman for Rumbek Youth Union (RUMYU), criticized the new customary law saying that the new customary law does not meet the standard position of Dinka customary law cultures and norm of pastoralists across states such as Jonglei, Warrap, Unity and Lakes state.
By Manyang Mayom December 12, 2010 (JUBA) -- The chairman of Rumbek Youth Union has condemned a new customary law in Lakes state that makes it illegal for a young man to impregnate a girl.
The commissioner of Rumbek East County David Marial Gumke, told a meeting of the Rumbek Youth Union on Saturday that there may be more arrests if other teachers are believed to have encouraged the strike.