Rumanian media report murder of Japanese woman TOKYO - A 20-year-old Japanese woman has been found murdered in a suburb of Bucharest, according to Rumanian media.
What does Rum stand for?
Rum stands for Rumanian (linguistics)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Rum
We have 38 other meanings of Rum in our Acronym Attic
- Remington Ultra Magnum (ammunition)
- Remote Underwater Manipulator
- Remote Unit Manipulator/Monitor
- Remote User Multiplex
- Republic of the Union of Myanmar
- Resource Updating Manager (software)
- Resources & Unit Monitoring
- Return Unwanted Medicines
- Revenue Under Management (finance)
- Roundup Ultra
- Rapid Urban Malaria Appraisal
- Request Update Multiple Access
- Responsible Use of Medicines in Agriculture Alliance (est. 1997; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Right Up My Alley
- Reserve Unit Manpower Authorization System
- Realistic, Understandable, Measurable, Believable and Attainable
- Regular Update on Methyl Bromide Alternatives (newsletter)
- Rincon University Marching Band Association
- Rutgers University Mind Brain Analysis (New Jersey)
- Rajuk Uttara Model College (Bangladesh)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The competition was won by North Korean Jong Sim-rim followed by Rumanian Roxana Cocos and Belarus's Maryna Shkermankova.
A total of 664 staff speak or use: Welsh, French, British Sign Language, German, Spanish, Italian, Turkish, Braille, Dutch, Breton, Rumanian, Croatian, Greek, Kurdish, Makaton Sign Language, Maltese, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Arabic, Bulgarian, Hindi, Hungarian, Kishwahili, Malayalam and Nepali.
But if I can say something distinguishes Rumanian film it is the idea that something very small that happens to you is as good a subject as a saga.
France says it intends to send home about 700 Roma, and several hundred have already left for the Rumanian capital, Bucharest.
My hotel in London is staffed solely by Europeans - Rumanian, Polish, you name an EU country and it's represented there.
His literary opus includes 44 poetry collections, 2 of prose, 18 essays, 2 dramas, 3 anthologies, and 30 books in other languages (German, Italian, Rumanian, Bulgarian, Macedonian, Czech, Hungarian, and English).